PlanetGriff.com Forum Index

Register

PlanetGriff.com Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

These forums are now closed are remain visible only for historical interest. If you wish to discuss Griff, please visit our Facebook Discussions. Thank you.

Griff is great but...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff Intercom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ESPER Division

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Griff is great but... Reply with quote

I love Griff.

It allows me to work on song ideas, export these to MIDI and flesh them out fully in my desktop sequencer.

But please implement note preview while dragging notes in the sequencer, it would make my like so much easier. Other than that, the product is close to perfection.

Have a nice day,

ESPER out...
daniel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: All good things come to those that wait. Reply with quote

I hope you haven't lost hope. I didn't reply immediately because I wanted to make sure we could do it.

We can, we have and you can grab a copy now.

See the news

And thanks for using Griff.

Daniel Webb
PlanetGriff Citizen
http://www.planetgriff.com
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Griff is great but... Reply with quote

ESPER Division wrote:
I love Griff.

It allows me to work on song ideas, export these to MIDI and flesh them out fully in my desktop sequencer.

But please implement note preview while dragging notes in the sequencer, it would make my like so much easier. Other than that, the product is close to perfection.

Have a nice day,

ESPER out...

ESPER Division!

I`m trying to get ahold of the member sof ESPER Division and I came across this post. The specific people I am after are Francois-Jean de Brienne and Alexandre Jean-Claude... I have to speak to them about something business and art related and I am hoping that somebody on this board might have some contact information they could pass on to me. Thanks for any assistance.

My e-mail is:

shunterATaccesscomm.ca
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PlanetGriff.com Forum Index -> PlanetGriff Intercom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: